Telegram users may hide their “last seen” status, which indicates when they last used the app. You can choose to hide it from all of your contacts at once or from just a specific contact. So, you don’t want others to know when you last used Telegram? Follow this tutorial on how to hide “Last Seen” status on Telegram iPhone.
Then, you can ensure no one knows when you were last online on Telegram by hiding your last seen time.
Hide “Last Seen” Status on Telegram iPhone
Hiding the “Last Seen” option is available in the Settings on the Telegram app. You can follow these steps to hide your “Last Seen” status on Telegram.
- Open the Telegram app.
- Go to the settings, and tap the gear icon at the lower-right corner.
- Tap on the Privacy and Security.
- Next, go to Last Seen & Online.
Then, you’ll see three options for who can see your timestamp. Let’s take a quick look at what each option does.
- Everybody – No one can see your “Last Seen” status.
- My Contacts – This option will hide the “Last Seen” status from only your contacts on your iPhone.
- Nobody – Anyone can see your “Last Seen” status.
Hide the “Last Seen” Status from specific contacts on Telegram
You can follow the steps below to hide your last seen status from certain contacts.
- Go to Settings > Privacy and Security > Last Seen & Online.
- Tap on Add Users, under Exceptions.
- Choose the contacts you want to hide the “Last Seen” status from, and tap Done at the top-right corner.
When you add contacts to the exception list, Telegram will conceal their “last seen” status. If you want to add new users to the exception list, just tap Add Users or Groups. If you want to remove a contact, just tap on the Edit option at the top-right corner of the Never Share window. Finally, tap on the minus sign (–) in front of the contact’s name and tap Delete.
You may also like:
Hopefully, by hiding your online status in Telegram, you’ll be able to protect your privacy. The last time you were online will no longer be exposed to prying eyes.